The Principles-based Assessment for Cybersecurity Toolkit (PACT) focuses on mission success, not checklist compliance. They deliver actionable recommendations for operational personnel, and lay out strategic priorities for leadership. The PACT methodology is collaborative and non-invasive. It was developed by CACR subject matter experts for the US Navy, and has been successfully applied in diverse operational environments.
The methodology is based heavily on assessments conducted in 13 prior engagements through the NSF Cybersecurity Center of Excellence and US Navy. It has been proven by two congressionally funded, DoD-sponsored pilots, most recently at the Port of Virginia in collaboration with the United States Coast Guard.
PACT assessments are:
- Mission-focused: We emphasize security’s value to the mission, not just whether you’ve checked all the right boxes.
- Practical: We find a security path that makes sense given your organization’s constraints.
- Holistic: We assess all aspects of cybersecurity, not narrowly focusing on technology.
- Advisory: We provide highly usable guidance, not just a description of the problem.
- Understandable: We write for non-technical decision makers, avoiding jargon and focusing on fundamentals.
- Collaborative: Our assessments are non-invasive. We don’t “plug in” or try to “break in” to your systems.
For more information Contact
Download the PACT Assessments Information Sheet
Download the PACT Assessments Team Biography Sheet