CACR Security Speaker Series
The CACR Security Speaker Series brings cybersecurity experts from across the nation to present their current research and real-world experiences to IU faculty, staff, and students.
Prior to the date of each talk, details on upcoming speakers will be sent via email.
Where: Virtually online.
Past talks (2021):
- January 28, 2021: Keith Lehigh | Indiana University Information Security Officer | Scott Orr | OmniSOC Operations Manager, CACR Senior Fellow
- February 25, 2021: Susan Landau | Bridge Professor in Cyber Security and Policy and Professor at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy | Co-hosted with the Hamilton Lugar School of Global and International Studies and the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
- March 25, 2021: Meredith Harper | Vice President and Global Chief Information Security Officer of Eli Lilly and Company | Co-hosted with the Kelley School of Business
- April 8, 2021: Patrick McDaniel | Professor of Information and Communications Technology and Director of the Institute for Networking and Security Research in the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the Pennsylvania State University | Co-hosted with Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
- April 22, 2021: Gary McGraw | Co-founder of the Berryville Institute of Machine Learning. Globally Recognized Authority on Software Security and the author of eight best selling books
Past talks (2020):
- January 30, 2020: Bruce Schneier | Fellow and lecturer at Harvard's Kennedy School and public-interest technologist | Co-hosted with the Ostrom Workshop
- February 13, 2020: Eva Galperin | Director of Cybersecurity, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- March 5, 2020: Rachana Ananthakrishnan | Head of Products, Globus, University of Chicago | Co-hosted with CEWiT
- August 27, 2020: Kristen Eichensehr | Law Professor at University of Virginia | Co-hosted with Ostrom Info/Register
- September 24, 2020: Barbara Simons | Board Chair of Verified Voting | Co-hosted with CEWiT
- October 15, 2020: Jens David Ohlin | Vice Dean and Professor of Law at Cornell Law School
- November 5, 2020: Duncan Hollis | Professor of Law at Temple University