CACR Security Speaker Series
The CACR Security Speaker Series brings cybersecurity experts from across the nation to present their current research and real-world experiences to IU faculty, staff, and students.
Speaker Series talks are held at the Maurer School of Law and live streamed to IUPUI's Informatics & Communications Technology Complex (ICTC). The live stream can also be viewed at go.iu.edu/CACR-speakers
Prior to the date of each talk, details on upcoming speakers and room locations where presentations can be viewed will be sent via email.
Dates for this academic year's talks are:
- September 27, 2018 (co-hosted with Maurer School of Law): Rebecca Crootof, lecturer in Law, research scholar, and Information Society Project executive director at Yale Law School
- October 25, 2018 (co-hosted with School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering): Alex Halderman, professor of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Michigan and director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society
- November 1, 2018 (co-hosted with Kelley School of Business): Wafaa Mamilli, vice president and chief information security officer (CISO) at Eli Lilly and Company
- January 17, 2019: Susan Ramsey, systems security engineer, Computational and Information Systems Laboratory, University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)
- February 14, 2019 (co-hosted with Center of Excellence for Women in Technology): Alison Macrina, librarian, privacy activist, and founder and director of the Library Freedom Project
- March 21, 2019: Gary Stoneburner, senior professional staff, Johns Hopkins University
- April 4, 2019 (co-hosted with Ostrom Workshop): Michael Sulmeyer, Belfer Center's Cyber Security Project director at the Harvard Kennedy School
Subscribe to updates and stay connected
To receive notifications about upcoming Speaker Series talks and other CACR events, subscribe to our updates.