CACR Security Speaker Series
The CACR Security Speaker Series brings cybersecurity experts from across the nation to present their current research and real-world experiences to IU faculty, staff, and students.
Prior to the date of each talk, details on upcoming speakers will be sent via email.
Where: Virtually online.
Upcoming talks for 2020-21:
- August 27, 2020: Kristen Eichensehr, Law Professor at University of Virginia. Co-hosted with Ostrom.
- September 24, 2020: Barbara Simons, Board Chair of Verified Voting. Co-hosted with CEWiT.
- October 15, 2020: Jens David Ohlin, Law Professor at Cornell University. Co-hosted with Maurer School of Law.
- November 5, 2020: Duncan Hollis, Law Professor at Temple University. Co-hosted with Ostrom.
- January 28, 2021: Keith Lehigh, Info Sec Officer at Indiana University and Scott Orr, Lead Security Engineer / Lecturer at Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis.
- February 25, 2021: Susan Landau Bridge Professor in Cyber Security and Policy, and Professor at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Co-hosted with the Hamilton Lugar School of Global and International Studies and the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering.
- March 25, 2021: Meredith Harper, VP, Chief Information Security Officer at Eli Lilly and Company. Co-hosted with Kelley School of Business.
- April 8, 2021: Patrick McDaniel, Professor of Information and Communications Technology and Director of the Institute for Networking and Security Research in the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the Pennsylvania State University. Co-hosted with Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering.
- September 19, 2019: Andrew Korty, CISO Indiana University.
- October 10, 2019: Nik Guggenberger, Executive Director, Information Society Project at Yale Law School. Co-hosted with Maurer School of Law.
- November 7, 2019: Alan Mislove, Professor and Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs at the Khoury College of Computer Sciences. Co-Hosted with School of informatics, computing & Engineering
- November 14, 2019: Bryan Sacks, CISO State of Indiana. Co-hosted with Kelley School of Business
- January 30, 2020: Bruce Schneier, Fellow and lecturer at Harvard's Kennedy School and public-interest technologist. Co-hosted with the Ostrom Workshop
- February 13, 2020: Eva Galperin, Director of Cybersecurity, Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- March 5, 2020: Rachana Ananthakrishnan, Head of Products, Globus, University of Chicago. Co-hosted with CEWiT.