Welcome to the CACR Security Matters Cybercamp for high school students registration form. The 2019 camp will be held June 25 - 27 at Hine Hall on the IUPUI campus. (875 W. North St. Indianapolis, IN 46202). The $199.00 registration fee includes breakfast and lunch.
Daily Schedule (please note, the Security Matters Cybercamp is a day camp: attendees are responsible for transportation to/from Hine Hall).
8:00 am: Doors open
8:30 am: Registration / Check in / Breakfast
9:00 am: Sessions begin
4:45 pm: Dismiss
Parking is available in a garage directly below Hine Hall. Parking will be validated by the Camp staff. A drop off area is located in front of the building. Driving directions can be found here.
To register, please complete the following steps.
- DOWNLOAD FORMS (there are three forms in a single PDF file: Consent for Medicate Treatment, Permission and Waiver Liability, and Photo, Video, and Audio Consent and Release).
- Print out the forms, complete them, and sign them (and get your parent/guardian to sign where indicated, if you are a minor).
- Take a picture of each completed form.
- Fill in the information below.
- Upload the pictures of the three forms in section 3 below.
- Use the "Submit" button at the bottom (this will take you to the IU Conference payment system).
- Submit payment ($199).
- If you have any issues registering, please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: space is limited, and if the form below is inactive and you want to be added to the wait-list, please e-mail email@example.com
If you've already registered using this form and need to access the payment website, please visit the payment site.