Thursday, February 23, noon-4:30pm Eastern. Whittenberger Auditorium in the Indiana Memorial Union, Bloomington, IN.
If you’re not able to attend in person, you can watch the livestream of the event.
Welcome and introduction
Scott Shackleford, director, CACR and professor of Business Law & Ethics, Kelley School of Business
Opening keynote (delivered virtually) – Rear Admiral Heidi Berg, director, Plans and Policy, J5, U.S. Cyber Command
Fireside chat – Reflecting on 20 years of cybersecurity at IU
- Scott Shackelford, director, CACR and professor of Business Law & Ethics, Kelley School of Business
- Fred Cate, CACR founding director and Senior Fellow
- Von Welch, former CACR executive director
Panel discussion – Cybersecurity Needs, Innovation, and Policy: Setting Direction for Our Future
- Craig Jackson, deputy director, CACR
- Amanda Craig-Deckard, senior director, Global Cybersecurity Policy, Microsoft
- Anita Nikolich, director of Research and Technology Innovation and research scientist, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Rob Templeman, NAVSEA distinguished engineer for cybersecurity, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division
Closing keynote (delivered virtually) – “The Coming AI Hackers”
Bruce Schneier, internationally renowned security technologist
Craig Jackson, deputy director, CACR
Reception at IMU Georgian Room
Please join us for refreshments and networking.