Who we are
CACR's chief asset is its knowledgeable and dedicated administration, staff, fellows and students. CACR prides itself on the professional diversity of its staff, each with unique skills and experiences that contribute to our expertise. CACR staff is made up of people from all disciplines, including computer science, informatics, accounting and information systems, criminal justice, law, organizational behavior, and public policy.
The center’s leadership reflects this range of expertise:
- Director Von Welch has more than a decade of experience developing, deploying, and providing cybersecurity for private and public sector HPC and distributed computing systems.
- Administrative Director Leslee Bohland has more than two decades of experience in management and accounting.
- Associate Director William Barnett is Chief Research Informatics Officer for Indiana CTSI and Regenstrief and visiting associate research professor of medical and molecular genetics in the IU School of Medicine.
- Associate Director Mark Bruhn is Indiana University’s associate vice president for assurance and public safety.
- Associate Director Scott Orr is an instructor in Network Security and System Administration at IUPUI.